- Chemistry—what is that?
- Chemical engineering—how does it work? and
- People—who’s going to make it happen?
Lorette consults, trains, coaches and inspires her clients to
- Create strategic alliances and referral partnerships
- Create a customized system of cultivating continuous referrals
- Tap the collective wisdom of the mastermind team
- Develop a business that is self-sufficient and
- Produce enough profitable business to support the life they want to live.
Lorette was President of the National Speakers Association, NJ 2010-11, and has served on the Boards of the Institute for Management Consultants NJ, the NJ Youth Symphony, and the NJ Council for Farmers and Communities. She is a BNI member, and has run the Montgomery Friends of Open Space Farmers Market since 2003.
Lorette speaks, consults and writes on the transition from working for others to building a successful business. After nearly 30 years with Mobil, Lorette entered the world of the Formerly Corporate™. Lorette’s new book Formerly Corporate: Mindset Shifts for Success in Your Own Business, is now available. She also co-authored Finish Your Book: A time management guide for writers with Karen Hodges Miller of Open Door Publications.